I-Meet is delighted to invite you to apply for hosted buyer status to EIBTM 2014
To be accepted as a Hosted Buyer, you are required to fulfill the qualifying criteria set by EIBTM, this includes:
- - Purchasing authority
- - The number of international events held annually
- - Annual budget for meetings, incentives, events and congresses
- - Amount of business conducted internationally
- - Potential for future international business
- - Reasons for attending
All applications will be verified by their external qualifier using the information supplied on the application form, websites, other sources of information and in some instances a follow-up telephone call will be made. EIBTM reviews each applicant on its own merits and makes the final decision on whether or not to host a buyer. For those North America-based applicants applying to EIBTM for the first time, please note that it will be necessary for their qualifier to seek authorization to participate from each applicant’s supervisor.
TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION, YOU WILL NEED
- Details of the international events you organize (past/future), size of organization and budget responsibility.
- - Passport information is required to ensure accurate ticketing and to conform to airline information requirements.
- Credit card details are required for possible cancellation and no show fees and to cover the small administration fee for validating your credit card. The credit card must be valid until March 2015. No other charges will be made against your credit card without prior notification. Credit cards accepted are VISA, MasterCard and AMEX. Credit cards details are encrypted and stored securely and safely.
Do not miss out: Start your application by clicking on the flag of your home country below.
Click on the flag of your home country to begin your EIBTM Hosted Buyer Application
Be sure to type the Group Code when asked.